Alas, I’m still torturing my broke-ass self by ogling all of the clothing that I would like to buy. I’m considering it an exercise in self control and outfit-putting-togetherness. Someday I’ll have two nickels to rub together… until then, window shopping it is! So here’s another cute outfit for winter.
1. Up-Hound Girl Dress – ModCloth
2. Workaholics “Free Karl” button – Etsy
3. Rolo Chain Link Bracelet – Forever21
4. Tights for Every Occasion in Teal – ModCloth
5. Charter School Cardigan in Black – ModCloth
6. Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. Layne Flats – Target
I already own and love this sweater and these tights in different colors, but I’m dying over these shoes and this peter pan collar dress. I’ve had a lot of leanings toward teal lately. And this pin just cracks me up. I used to wear a lot of pins and patches. I’m thinking of reintroducing that element in a more moderate way.
I always admire outfits that people put together which mix patterns and have lots of colors, but I find myself sticking to a safer, more limited color palette myself. I’m not sure if I think it feels cleaner and more put together or if it’s boring, but it’s sort of how I operate.
Check out my last window shopping outfit – Skulls & Spikes.