Today I have a a guest post for you from my beautiful friend Jessa at Caked Vintage! She’s going to show you how to do an awesome, easy pin up/rockabilly sort of hairstyle! Here’s Jessa :)
Hello Brighter Sides! I am Jessa and I am the heart and voice behind the Caked Vintage Blog. Today I wanted to share an easy retro infused tutorial for Suicide Roll Bangs. I am currently attempting to grow out my hair a bit which also means my bangs are a bit long. I am constantly trying to come up with fun ways to cope with overgrown bangs and am so happy Kelsi invited me over to share one of them with you. Hope you enjoy the tutorial!
1. Section off top layer and tease
2. Continue throughout bangs
3. Once teased throughout, use your comb to gently smooth top of bangs. Careful not to disturb too much of the teasing. Swoop bangs across forehead curling ends up and under the bangs
4. Bangs should create a circle from the side view, pin using bobby pins
5. Spray and smooth out any little stray hairs
That’s it! A fun and unique way to deal with those overgrown bangs! If you have longer locks just keep curling the hair in for a more extreme roll. If you would like to see the walk through of how I style my Classic Bandana be sure to stop by and say hi!